From a faint click to an uncommon S3, the E-Scope stethoscope for ITE hearing aids will help you isolate these varying disorders and empower you like never before. With 64 gain positions, frequency selector, and extraneous noise filtering, heart sounds never sounded so clear. Uses include for pediatrics or neonatology and general clinical use. One year warranty.
This model includes a specialist diaphragm machined from high-grade stainless steel that provides a superior frequency input (by 50%) which improves sound sensitivity and have a heavier feel and less likelihood of outside noise.
Click for user manual
- Designed for use with ITE hearing aids
- Automatic shut off after two minutes
- Frequency control for heart sounds (45-900Hz) and breath sounds (50-2000Hz) allows the listener to concentrate on a specific frequency range
- "Sounds output" for recording, attaching headphones or stethoscopes, connecting to a PDA or PC computer to display, record and playback sounds. Heart sounds displayed as a phonocardiogram; breath sounds displayed as a phonopneumogram. 1/8" male mono output jack.
- Uses standard AAA battery
- 718-7710 ($369.95) (pictured above)
- Comes with specialist diaphragm, extra ear tips & carrying case
- 718-7711 ($466.95)
- Comes with convertible headphones
- 718-7712 ($409.95)
- Belt model only - no earpieces nor headphones
- 718-7715 ($519.95)
- Comes with over-sized headphones