Instead of hearing sound with your ears, the Sportz M3 Wired Bone Conduction Headphone uses bone conduction technology to transmit sound via vibrations to your inner ear, bypassing your eardrums. The OpenFit™ design keeps your ears open, so you can still hear what's happening around you.
- Listen to music or calls without tuning out the world, letting you stay safe and alert.
- Stereo sound via mini vibrations travel through your cheekbones to your inner ears, bypassing your eardrums.
- Noise canceling microphone enhances speech clarity from phone calls and audio.
- 3.5mm jack for connecting to audio devices.
The Aftershokz Sportz M3 uses bone conduction technology to transmit sound to your inner ears, bypassing your eardrums. Listen to audio from any device with a 3.5mm jack, and conduct calls on your phone with the noise canceling microphone.
The headphone band wraps around the back of the head, while the transducers rest on the cheekbones in front of your ears, so it stays secure while going about your daily activities. Stereo sound is transmitted through vibrations to your inner ears, bypassing your eardrums. Comfortable and lightweight to wear, the headphones do not cover your ears so you can still hear the sounds around you.
How do these bone conduction headphones work?
A common misconception is that our ears are the only instruments we possess that allows us to hear. Although you are not entirely incorrect, there is another method of listening: bone conduction. Aftershokz headphones have a pair of transducers to power your music into your head. With one transducer resting on each side of your head, vibrations pass sound off of the surface of your face. This contact point allows the headphones to conduct sound onto the bones of your head. These vibrations send sound all the way from your cheekbones to your inner ear, allowing sound to reach the cochlea without even using your ear drum.
- Uses bone conduction technology to transmit sound
- OpenFit design promises ambient sound awareness and extended comfort
- PremiumPitch technology promises the finest in bone conduction audio
- Nanotechnology coating and watertight rubber gaskets repel sweat and moisture from the inside out
- Noise canceling microphone reduces surrounding noise, enhancing audio from your device
- 3.5mm jack
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Continuous play: up to 12 hours
- Standby: up to 10 days
- Cable length: 51 inches (130cm)
Click for user manual
- Sportz M3 wired headphone
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Storage case