The Serene Innovations CA-CX is a cell phone and home phone sensor/transmitter that has a loud ringer and bright flasher to notify you know when there's an incoming call, Skype or FaceTime calls and SMS messages. Connect an optional bed shaker from Serene Innovations to be notified even when you sleep.
- Easy to use by plugging in your landline phone or placing your cell phone on the unit with vibrate mode
- Compatible with home landline phones, cell phones, VP, Skype and FaceTime
- Compatible with cell phones with vibrate mode; activated after 3 seconds of vibration
- USB port for cell phone charging
- Unique green flashing patterns and adjustable ring tones distinguish between landline calls, cell phone calls and Skype
- Missed call or SMS message indicator light for the cell phone
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable included for phones that are not being detected: connect cable into audio jack of CA-CX
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable can also be plugged into audio jack of computer or table for audible alerts such as Facebook messages, video chats, etc.
- Detects and alerts to WEA (Wireless Emergency Alerts if provided with cell phone service) public emergency broadcast warnings
- Jack for optional bed shaker
- Place up to 200ft away from the CA360
- AC powered with battery backup (4 AA batteries not included)
- Dimensions: 116mm W x 85mm D x 90mm H