LightOn is an innovative signaling solution specifically developed for the deaf and hard of hearing that alerts users when a call or SMS is received on their mobile phone by flashing a bright LED light.
When you're missing calls on your mobile phone because you didn't feel the vibrations or the ringer is not loud enough, set it to vibrate mode and place it in the LightOn cradle to be notified by a flashing LED instead. LightOn was designed for mobile phone users who have a hearing loss, to notify them when there is an incoming call or SMS. LightOn has a bright LED light that flashes when triggered, and stops when the user resets it.
LightOn technology is based on special vibration sensors that respond to the vibrations produced by mobile phones. When an SMS is received, or the cell phone rings, the LightOn unit converts the vibration signals into a brightly flashing LED light that alerts the user to the new message or call. Combining smart technology with ease of use and reliability, LightOn has earned widespread praise from customers and end-users alike, at shows in both Europe and Asia.
- Flashing bright LED light
- Place your mobile phone in the cradle and comfortably conduct sign language calls via mobile video phones
- Requires no plugs or installation - battery powered using three AA 1.5V batteries (included)
- Reliable, simple to use
- Works with nearly all mobile phones that have a vibration mode
- Low battery indicator
- Mobile phone not included
- Black (pictured above)