The Induction Loop Receiver from Oval Window is designed for people who do not have t-coil hearing aids to receive high quality sound amplification from facilities using induction loop systems.
This Induction Loop Receiver from Oval Windows provides high quality sound amplification from induction loop systems for hard of hearing individuals who do not have t-coils in their hearing aids. It is compatible with all induction loop assistive listening systems. Facility managers and system installers may also use this to provide visual as well as auditory confirmation of system performance.
The Loop Receiver features an LED signal display and noise filter switch. Lightweight folding headphones, neck cord and 9V battery are included. 3 year warranty.
Headphones and batteries have 90 day warranty.
- LED signal display confirms loop signal strength (re: 200 and 400mA/meter)
- Noise filter switch
- Maximum 110 dBA SPL output & automatic gain control
- Powered by one 9V battery (included) for 50+ hour life
- Power and low battery LED indicators
- Large volume control/on-off switch
- Convenient built-in neck cord
- 7/8" D x 4" H x 2-1/2" W, Weight: 5 oz.
- Includes lightweight stereo headphones (replacement headphones available separately - OW-H8)
- Standard ($99.95) (pictured above)
- Charging Kit ($126.95)