The Clarity Alto makes calls easier for people with hearing loss, with up to 53dB amplification.
Customer support is simplified with ClarityLogic - a Clarity representative will be able to remotely evaluate your phone, and even adjust your settings for you!
- ClarityLogic for live customer care and remote diagnostics
- TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss
- Boost override: when on, enables amplification for all users
- Usable gain up to 53dB amplification
- Ergonomically designed tone and volume controls
- Loud 100dB ringer with visual indicator
- Outgoing speech amplification of 15dB
- 4" soft touch backlit screen with large font
- 10 one-touch memory buttons
- 2.5mm headset jack
- 3.5mm neckloop jack
- Jack for optional bed shaker (not included)
- 4 AA batteries for backup (not included)
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.67" x 4.4"
- Outgoing Speech Amplification (OSA) makes your voice louder for the other caller
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility