The DB200 combination model features a built-in telephone signaler and outlet for connecting a lamp. Just plug the telephone cord into a modular telephone jack (does not draw from phone line power). (Optional extra doorbell button must be purchased for use with intercoms). Signals all Sonic Alert remote receivers. Five year warranty.
What else do I need to make this work?
- Selectable number of flashes
- Flash code for front and rear doors
- Works with most home intercom systems with a separate additional doorbell button sensor (sold separately)
- Built-in chime (can be turned off)
- Signaler uses a 9V battery (not included)
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a receiver that lets you know when the signaler or transmitter is activated.
Click for user manual