Think of the ClearSounds QLink as your audio signal sender. Put simply, it is a Bluetooth stereo audio transmitter for any Bluetooth audio device with 3.5mm jack that supports A2DP.
The QLink comes with an analog audio out (RCA style) connector for use with TVs. Purchase a Digital-Analog Converter (DAC) if your TV does not have an analog or headset audio output option. The QLink stereo transmitter may also be used as a Bluetooth personal amplifier to create a remote microphone system - great for noisy situations.
Click for user manual
- Supports stereo:
- MP3 players
- Media player
- Many other audio devices
- Works with Bluetooth devices that support A2DP
- Stereo RCA to stereo 3.5mm cables included for use with TV audio output (for mono audio devices, use a 3.5mm mono to stereo adapter)
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP V2 .1+EDR, Class II
- Range: Up to 33 Feet
- Playing time: Up to 7 hours (5x longer than v1.2 devices)
- Charging time: 2-3 hours with full functionality even while charging
- Frequency: 2.4GHz spectrum