The ML12i is a self contained, micro radio receiver with a standard direct input europlug interface. This is one of the new receivers designed for use with the Phonak inspiro transmitter.
It is compatible with the Nios micro, Certéna micro, Versáta micro, Exélia micro & Exélia ART micro (size 13 battery) microBTE hearing instruments from Phonak and offers all features of the Phonak MLxi fm receivers.
The ML12i is easy to fit with no user adjustments. It does not need to be orientated.
The ML12i gives similar sound quality to the MLxS but the performance is not as good as the fmGenie. There is minimal setting up and, with no connecting wires, it has high visual appeal it is the cosmetics and small size which appeals to people.
- Very small in size and weight
- Integrated with the hearing aid
- Smart Noise Blocker technology to improve sound quality and listening comfort
- Automatic squelch for improved reception
- Improved range of up to 30m
- Built-in antenna which makes the pin orientation unnecessary
- Intelligent stand-by mode to save power when the transmitter is switched off
- Water resistant
- Photo shown with hearing device attached, not included