The Hamilton CapTel 840i works like any other telephone with one important addition: it displays every word the caller says throughout the conversation. The captioned phone allows patients to utilize their residual hearing to listen to what a caller sys while reading captions at the same time. CapTel services are absolutely FREE of charge and do NOT require involvement of Relay Phone Services.
*Requires telephone service and high-speed internet connection via ethernet or WiFi.
- Wireless internet capability � the 840i now works with WiFi connections as well as wired/Ethernet connections
- Offers up to 40 dB of amplification
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers can dial your number directly
- Built-in answering machine
- Adjustable font sizes and colors � extra large font for easier reading
- Large 7� LCD display screen with greater resolution
- Phonebook can store up to 95 numbers
- Greater security � all captions are now AES encrypted
- One year warranty