The full-featured DB100 doorbell signaler with doorbell button is wireless and installs easily. It features a chime, 64 user-selectable channels to prevent interference from a neighbor's signalers and an outlet for a lamp. The DB100 is compatible with all Sonic Alert receivers. Five year warranty.
What else do I need to make this work?
- Selectable number of flashes
- Different flash codes for front or back door
- Works with most home intercom systems with separate additional doorbell button sensor (sold separately)
- Built in chime (can be turned off)
- Built in outlet to flash attached lamp
- 64 user-selectable channels
- Compatible with all Sonic Alert receivers
- 12V battery (not included)
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a receiver that lets you know when the signaler or transmitter is activated.
Click for user manual