This amazing easy to use, hand held video otoscope is only 4" long and 1.26" wide, but generates incredible images at a very low price! It uses a USB connection to a lap top or PC.
- Dino-Lite Digital Earscope
- Video capture software
- 5 Welch Allyn Disposable Specula
- Deluxe storage bag
- Built in LED light source
Images can be saved as JPG, BMP and AVI from 10x to 50x with resolution of 640 x 480 pixels.
- Intel Pentium 3
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP or Vista
- 256 RAM
- CD Rom Drive
- 16 bit color display or hight
- Available USB 2.0 port