Geemarc AMPLI550 Amplified Phone
The Geemarc AMPLI550 Amplified Telephone is packed with features for a remarkable price. The AMPLI550 boasts up to 52dB amplification, an extra large LCD display, talking Caller ID and an extra bright flashing ring strobe. It also includes an amplified speakerphone with up to 15dB amplification of outgoing speech.
Large talking number buttons and nine memory dial buttons make dialing a breeze on the Geemarc AMPLI550 52 decibel (dB) amplified phone. Simply program all of your important numbers into the phone for one-touch dialing.
Customize sound on the AMPLI550 to meet your hearing needs. Standard volume control offers a 30dB gain. Press the "AMPLI" button for up to 52dB of crystal clear amplification. Talking Caller ID with large LCD display stores up to 99 incoming names and numbers with date/time stamp for each call.
Click for user manual
- Up to 52dB amplification
- Amplify On/Off switch
- Volume control
- Tone control
- Hands-free amplified speakerphone up to 15dB+
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing volume up to 12dB
- Extra loud ringer up to 95dB
- Visual strobe ringer indicator
- Backlit LCD display (rechargeable batteries included)
- Large backlit talking keypad
- 6 one-touch direct dials, 2 emergency buttons, 1 customer service
- Talking Caller ID
- Redial, Flash, Mute buttons
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm jack for headset, neckloop, silhouette, patchcord
- 3.5mm jack for optional bed shaker (not included)
- Line and AC power (included)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing aid compatible