CentralAlert CA360 Notification System Audio Alarm Sensor
The Audio Alarm Sensor is part of the CentralAlert Notification System by Serene Innovations. It sends to the CentralAlert receiver to notify you when audio devices such as smoke/fire or carbon monoxide alarms are activated. It also works with newer T3/T4 alarms. It can be installed next to the audio sources or directly connected.
Click for user manual
- Mount next to audio alarms for alarm detection or hardwired to alarms that have connecting terminals for direct activation
- Sends a wireless signal to the CA360 receiver
- 2.4GHz Smart-Code technology
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Supports up to 10 CA-AX audio alarm sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"