The Conversor Pro is a compact wireless FM mic/transmitter and receiver that focuses on desired sounds to provide the user with clearer, sharper hearing in virtually any environment and conditions. With unmatched comfort, ease of use and portability, the Conversor Pro is perfect for anyone with hearing difficulty.
By increasing the available sound level, the Conversor Pro puts less strain on the hearing instrument amplifier. This allows higher sound levels without the risk of distortion and feedback. The microphone transmitter can be directed by hand or placed near the sound source up to 150 feet away, and will also accept direct input from a stereo, computer or TV. The zoom setting on the microphone allows users to focus on the sound source, while the omni-directional setting focuses sound from all around in close proximity.
The lightweight receiver can be worn around the neck or even placed under clothing, and works with t-coil equipped hearing aids, cochlear implants or binaural headphones for users without a t-coil instrument. Users can now enjoy better hearing at home, in the classroom or office, at social gatherings, shopping or even in the car. One year warranty.
What is an FM system?
- Up to 30dB reduction of rearward sound
- Up to 15dB reduction of sound from the sides
- Works with t-coil equipped hearing instruments, cochlear implants, or binaural headphones
- Neckloop receiver with quick release
- Transmits desired sounds with enhanced clarity up to 150 feet away from the user
- Connects easily to TV, VCR, CD player, stereo and computer
- Rechargeable batteries provide 8 hours continuous use
- Settings for group and one-on-one discussions
- Zoom/Omni-directional switch
- Sound Booster enhances volume
FM systems transmit sound via radio waves (frequency modulation) from the speaker's microphone to the listener's portable receiver.
- Standard ($774.95) (pictured above)
- Comes with Conversor Pro Personal FM device only
- Combo ($894.95)
- Comes with Conversor Pro Personal FM device & Conversor TV Pro Transmitter