This self-contained portable loop system is designed to communicate with t-coil hearing aid users, cochlear implant wearers and induction receivers. It is ideal for one-on-one applications, such as in reception areas, service counters, vehicles or small meetings. The LoopHear includes a built-in amplifier, external microphone and induction aerial loop. One year warranty.
Click for user manual
- Can be used semi-fixed with included mounting bracket or fully portable
- Lightweight (1.5 lbs) with small, convenient, easy-to-use size
- Long-life rechargeable batteries: 8 days in continuous use, 2 days in standby mode, 4 months when turned off
- Low battery indicator
- Connection for headset with volume control for non-hearing aid users
- Connection for external microphone