Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless RF TV Amplifier System
The RS 160 TV Amplifier System from Sennheiser combines the best wireless audio quality with a truly versatile compact transmitter for TV listening at home, on-the-go or at the office.
This wireless TV amplifier headphone system consists of the Sennheiser HDR 160 wireless headphones and a compact transmitter which runs on AC or battery power to best accommodate your application. The transmitter's compact size makes it easy to install. The RS 160 TV amplifier system utilizes KLEER's uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission (it sounds wired!), offering a range of up to 60 feet, audiophile-grade sound and reception with up to four optional pairs of Sennheiser KLEER headphones. Never fuss with tuning again thanks to automatic, interference-free pairing between the headphone and transmitter.
The headphones' leatherette earpads and headband cushions provide outstanding comfort while their closed, around-the-ear design prevents sound leakage. No complex set-up required � just plug and play! Simply connect the transmitter to your personal audio/video player, put on the wireless headphones with 3.5mm plug and turn it on!
- 106dB SPL
- 2.4 - 2.8GHz frequency
- KLEER uncompressed audio transmission for interference free reception delivers CD-quality sound (KLEER technology will not interfere with wireless networks or other 2.4 gHz devices)
- Compact, portable transmitter
- Multi-receiver mode - Up to 4 Sennheiser KLEER headphones listening to the same source
- Digital volume control with mute function
- Leatherette earpads and headband cushions for outstanding comfort
- Up to 60ft range (20m)
- Operating time: approx 24 hours
- 3.5mm stereo headphone plug
Click for user manual
- HDR 160 Headphone
- TR 160 Transmitter
- Multi-country AC power supply
- Stereo audio cable with 3.5mm jack plugs
- RCA connector NOT included
- DC cable (4mm DC jack socket to 2 x 4mm DC plug)
- (2) AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide including CD-ROM with detailed instruction manual (PDF)
- Safety guide