With the simple plug and play setup, the Sonic-Connect 1 will keep you in touch to popular Instant Messaging Services and MS Outlook calendar and task reminders with a bright flashing strobe and bright red LED message waiting lights. Need to step away from your computer, run an errand, or maybe put the baby down for a nap? No problem! Bright red LED lights indicate when you have a new message waiting.
As we progress with new mediums like e-mail, video phone calls, etc. your Sonic-Connect will be easily upgraded at no cost by simply downloading the new updates when available.
- Alerts to IM messages via Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, Google, MSN, AIM and more
- Alerts to MS Outlook Calendar and Task reminders
- Extra BRITE strobe flasher, with red LED light for missed messages
- Plug-n-play portable device for home or travel
- Uses standard computer USB connection
- Free updates as new programs become available
- Works with Windows PC running Windows XP or higher; not compatible with Apple products
- Plug the SEC100 into a working USB port on your computer (Windows XP or higher).
- Install driver program by running the file called, sec100setup.exe file, and then follow the directions in the Setup Wizard.
- Click Next when ready.
- Next you'll see the "Select Installation Folder" screen. It is best to install the program in the default folder. To accept the default folder, click Next.
- Confirm Installation window will be displayed. Press Next.
- The program will be installed. When the installation is complete, the install complete window will be displayed.
- Click Close.
- The user manual has now been installed on your desktop in a file called: Sonic-connect.