To place an order, call 1-800-216-8775.*Batteries not included
Batteries are key to delivering optimal hearing aid performance, which is key to ensuring patient satisfaction. Starkey ZPower batteries and the new VFusion Rechargeable Battery System put a positive charge into both.
Bring green, safe and all-day rechargeable power to your hearing aids with our VFusion Rechargeable Battery System. Available for non-wireless 13 and 312 custom, RIC and BTE devices, the VFusion Rechargeable Battery System is a new, more convenient way to power your hearing aids. It puts an end to single-use hearing aid batteries.
With VFusion, you'll enjoy:
- Universal USB charging system
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- Won't lose hearing aid power when you need it most
- No longer need to carry spare batteries
- 18-hour operating time (max); 16 hours minimum
- Resistant to humidity or pollutants
- Delivers up to 2-3 times more energy than other rechargeable systems
- Fewer batteries purchased means fewer batteries thrown away
- VFusion batteries are recyclable
- Feature a safe, mercury-free and water-based chemistry
Compatible Starkey product families (non-wireless only) include 3 Series, Tour, X Series, Ignite, S Series iQ and S Series. Only use VFusion batteries in Starkey hearing aids and only recharge in the VFusion charger. (Note: Use of VFusion rechargeable batteries with other brand devices may cause damage.)
To see if your hearing aid is compatible, please refer to the compatibility chart.