Motiva is designed to mix and broadcast a speaker's voice PLUS an audio program, simultaneously, in one room.
This sleek, lightweight system provides hearing assistance when background noise or distance from the sound source makes listening difficult. Motiva is ideal for small groups, classrooms, employee training and consultation.
The Motiva system features 16 selectable channels on 72-76MHz and has an operating range of up to 150 feet. No-slip rubberized sides ensure easy handling for all users. The T36 transmitter for the speaker has a flexible 3.5mm mic jack, push-button on/off/mute controls and adjustable compression and channel lock. Participants use the R36 receiver with an earphone, headphone or neckloop (not included) to listen to the speaker or audio program. With the R36, participants will hear more of what they want; they can use the receiver's external mic, FM signal, or they can mix audio from both for a customized, personal listening experience. Five year warranty.
Ninety day warranty on accessories.
Click for user manual
- Improves listening for individuals or groups
- 16 selectable channels, 72-76MHz
- Auxiliary input: broadcast any audio source
- Flexible receiver: listening using a plug-in mic, FM signal, or mix
- 3.5mm mono mic input jack for use with a variety of headphones/earphones, and is neckloop/hearing aid compatible
- 2.5mm stereo aux input jack
- Tone, compression, mute control
- Operates up to 150 feet (45.7m)
- Personal FM 360 RCH system includes T36 transmitter, R36 receiver with plug mount microphone, lapel microphone, earbud, dual drop-in charging kit, rechargeable batteries, system carry case
- Ideal for classroom, training, consultation, etc.