The Quattro Bluetooth Powered Neckloop is the most versatile neckloop of its class for phone, TV and music listening. This revolutionary hands-free device provides two-way communication through your cellphone, home or office phone, and two-way radios. It also provides one-way audio reception with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP and HSP profiles.
These profiles allow the neckloop to stream music from iPods/MP3s and phone, and listen to the TV, radio, computer, etc. Users can also control functions using the neckloop, such as changing the song on the MP3 player.
The Quattro uses the advanced Bluetooth v2.1+EDR which includes stereo A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) with AVRCP (Audio/Visual Remote Control Profile) along with the Handsfree and Headset Profiles that provide compatibility and connectivity with all current and legacy Bluetooth devices. The v2.1 provides enhanced pairing, improved battery life and high-speed synchronizing of voice and video for improved TV and video viewing experiences. The Quattro is usable by virtually everyone, including people with hearing loss that have t-coil hearing aids.
For t-coil users, the Quattro will connect with A2DP-enabled devices (most current Bluetooth cellphones and audio systems) and combine the stereo transmissions into a single full spectrum signal delivered through the amplified neckloop. The neckloop volume control provides the ability to manage up to 30dB of amplification to compensate for weak hearing aid t-coils or sound signals. One year warranty.
- Up to 30dB amplification
- Up to 3 hours operating time/5 day standby time
- Range up to 30 feet
- 4 unique applications: mobile, home, office, entertainment
- Lithium-Ion battery
- 3.5mm headset jack for audio headset (non-t-coil use)
- Compatible with standard Bluetooth v2.0+EDR devices (Bluetooth enabled cellphones, computers, cordless phones)
- Compatible with any radio device that has a standard Bluetooth transmitter
- Compatible with iPods/MP3 players that use a standard Bluetooth transmitter
- Profiles supported: Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Accommodates t-coil and non-t-coil users (loop receiver requires t-coil)