The Sennheiser TV Amplifier Neckloop is ideal for hearing aid wearers. It can be used with Set 830S and Set 840S receivers. It is directly connectable to a TV, hi-fi system or radio. The cordless Set 830S neckloop offers outstanding sound quality, which, for example, can be customized to the listener's hearing ability thanks to treble emphasis.
Sound can be transmitted from the receiver to the hearing aid be means of wireless induction using the induction loop. Alternatively, induction couplers or headphones can be connected to the lightweight receiver. Two year warranty.
What is an IR (infrared) system?
- Easy setup and operation
- 3.5mm stereo jack plug in receiver for connection to hearing aids and headphones
- Cordless mobility
- Up to 40 feet range within the room
- Infrared transmission
- Customizable stereo sound
- Treble emphasis can be individually set
- Large, ergonomic volume control on receiver
- Balance control for left/right volume on receiver
- LED indicators for visual signal of individual control processes
- Lithium polymer battery for up to 12 hours of continuous use
IR, or infrared systems, transmit sound via invisible light waves within direct line of sight. There is added security in an IR system because sound cannot "spill over" to other rooms. Many multiplex theaters use IR systems for that reason.